Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Weekend Finds...Would You Buy It? #2

Hi Everyone!
How's your week going? Mine has flown by!! I can't believe it is the end of the week (for me) already! I've had a busy week with something going on every single night since last Saturday, and tonight is Bible study night,as well as the in-laws are coming in to town so they can fly to their home in Florida tomorrow.

On top of all of that, I've been trying to get ready for the long drive-driving the in-laws van so they can fly and trying to get ahead of the game at work so I don't have to come back to a mountain of work. So far, everything is going smoothly-but I feel like my head is going to explode with all of the 'have to do" stuff.

I didn't get to any sales today-too busy cleaning the house, packing and finishing up the laundry, but I did find  one of my old treasures to share. So obviously, you know I DID buy it...would you?







A very old, very rusty, crusty camelback trunk-with an original label. I absolutely LOVE camelback trunks! What do you think about them? Do you like them? Do you have any?

What were your weekend finds? Do you think I would buy it/them? Link up to my linky party and show us what you got!!


No comments:

Post a Comment