Today, we came home and in our mailbox was a handwritten note...one of the ladies who was at my sale wants to buy them. The problem is...I'm not so sure I want to sell them now. So, I started weighing the pros and cons to try to decide what I should do.
They are both very old and full of character. I don't have a spot for them right now in my house, but since they are old, it's not like I can run out and re-buy them when I do have a spot (a.k.a. when the boys move out on their own). I'm sure if I did try to re-buy them or something similar, I'd pay a whole lot more than I originally paid for them.
They are just going to sit in the barn until I decide if I for sure want them or until I find a spot for them. What would you do? I haven't called her back yet, because I'm still trying to decide. I've gone from yes, I'm going to sell them, to no, I'm keeping them,and back around again and again. I seriously cannot make up my mind-so I need your help!!