Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Week in Review...December 2016

I decided to pull out some of my vintage tablecloths...







I saw this beauty on a recent trip to Knightsbridge Antiques...









Here's the backside. The pictures just don't do it justice. You can't see the sparkle in the picture.



I found this chair at Target. I'm on the hunt for new dining chairs. I'm tired of the caned chairs we currently have. Someone is always putting a knee through them!


I put up our tree. A new one this year, and back to traditional green. I'm the only one in my house that loves the silver tree, so last year on the day after Christmas I bought a traditional tree. I miss my silver tree, but my guys seem happier with this. The little poopers love it. Bailey (shown here) likes to lick and chew on the lower branches. Ben, Bailey and Lucy love the tree skirt my mom and I made in the 90's. I've had to fold it up because they wrestle and roll around on it until it ends up all the way across the room. Once I get some presents wrapped and under the tree, I'll have something to hold the skirt down.


They pulled out all of their toys, one by one and brought them under the tree. This was when they were just beginning.


Found these great things at Williamston Antiques, on the day of their Christmas Open House.




I fell in love with this squatty, beautiful tree! My guys for sure wouldn't like it.







I had one of these when I was little!


This was at Mega Mall's Christmas Open House-these were half off!!













Here are some of my Christmas tablecloths



This is the only thing I bought between the two Christmas Open Houses. Very bright and gorgeous! My second in this color and pattern.


My mom made us all new stockings this year


My mantle shelf


Mr and I visited the Pinckney Pub and Grill again. We used our Sweet Deals Deal. $12.50 for two $25 gift certificates. We've bought the deal twice now and we will probably buy it again if it comes up again. The place is dumpy, but the food is awesome!!

Garlic, parmesean cheese bread--YUM!!


Steamy chicken fajitas


Southwest BBQ chicken pizza

Tomorrow I take Ben and Bailey in for their pre-op bloodwork. They are getting fixed next Friday. I LOVE our new vet!!! I'm thrilled that we switched! My parents are coming in for a family Christmas Party next Saturday-the day the pups come home. I'm not sure I'll be able to go to the party. We'll see how they are doing  when they get home.

I might try to sneak out tomorrow for some treasure hunting...how about you? Find anything great lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment