Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Shabby, Chippy Dresser...

Here's my post for "Would you buy it Wednesday" ( a couple of days late) over at Junker Newbie. As you can see...I DID buy it, since it is still in my car! The boys are busy spreading new gravel in our driveway and since it is 94 degrees-they are less that interested in helping me get it out of the car right now. I'll take a better picture later, but it's pretty shabby. The price was right, it is very heavy solid wood construction and other than chippy and shabby-no damage.



Would you have bought it? Don't forget to stop by Junker Newbie for the rest of the fun finds for "Would you buy it Wednesday"!




1 comment:

  1. From what I can see, it is a purdy piece of furniture. Yes, I would take it home for the right price.

    ReplyDelete