Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Local Antique Store --Sale Alert!!!

If you live within reasonable driving distance to Whitmore Lake, Michigan you're going to want to mark your calendar for a BIG sale!!! I stopped and visited Mart's Treasures and they told me they are moving into Hamburg so they are having a BIG sale March 10 and 11. Anything left in the front of the building will be half off, and anything in the back room will be just $1.

I enjoy visiting this little shop, I'm sure you've seen my posts in the past about it-I can't wait to see them all set up in their new shop!! I'm glad I found them-I think it was on Craigslist-I've visited at least 4 or 5 times now and their inventory keeps getting better and better!! So, if you're nearby-stop in and check out their sale!!

1 comment:

  1. Desiring for more than outstanding recipes? Take a tour on this one, www.gourmandia.com... In this site you cannot ask for more because it has everything you need! Full of world class, healthy, and easy recipes from all over the world, tips on cooking, and a lot more! This site also introduces some of the world’s best chefs! A must-seen site!

    ReplyDelete