Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

YUMMMMM!

Last Friday I went out to dinner with my girl cousins on my dad's side of the family. There was 8 of us all together. It was such a fun night!!! I can't wait til we get together again! My cousin Marla was telling me about a recipe that one of her son's girlfriend found and made for them that we just HAD to try.

It sounded pretty easy and sounded amazing!

You take a roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, and slice it all up and line a 9x13 pan with it. Then you mix up some brownies and pour them over the cookie dough and bake! I ended up using 2 boxes of brownie mix just to be able to cover the cookie dough.






I think if I make them again, I'll use the full fat brownie mix, and I'll use the little refrigerated cookie dough squares instead of the roll. It took a ton of brownie mix to cover the slices and it came out more cakey than brownie. It fell apart because it was still hot when I cut it-I couldn't wait to see what it would look like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment