Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a Popcorn for Dinner Kind of Night...

Have you ever just had popcorn for dinner? How about if you are at the theater during dinnertime? What if your theater gives free refills?

Kevin and I just got home from watching "The King's Speech". All I can say is what a GREAT movie! I LOVED it! It is probably one of the best movies I've ever seen, if not THE best!

Have you seen it yet? What did you think? If you haven't seen it yet-I HIGHLY recommend it! Go during matinee time, so you don't have to pay full price-this is a movie you will want to see on the big screen.

I'm sure when it is out on video that we will watch it again.

After all that popcorn, we're not hungry for dinner-good thing the boys are old enough and able enough to fend for themselves-cuz mama's not cooking tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment