Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fun Times with Friends!

Yesterday and today were days just filled with adventure and friends! I spent the morning yesterday looking for a dress for a formal Christmas party we are going to in a couple of weeks for Kevin's work, and running errands.

In the afternoon, I met a blog friend (Marie from Canada), and we hung out for a couple of hours at LAO shopping and enjoying each other's company! It was a lot of fun, and I found out that we have a LOT in common! We both have a slight (ok, scary) addiction to vintage bowls-and I'm sure if we were to spend more time together, we'd find how many other things we both love!

Then today I went to the Williamston Antique Mall's Christmas Open House with my friend Auntie. We've gone to this open house for too many years for me to even count! It is always a big deal! The front entrance is filled with all kinds of yummy appetizers and punch and a lot of booths have finger desserts for you to nibble on as you walk around.

After Williamston, I picked up a young friend who is a new mom, that just needed some time out and an ear to listen. We went to the Warm and Cozy Bazaar at the old Hartland High School. We got her little guy's picture taken with Santa while we were there, and I could see her stress level drop a million degrees by the time we got back to her house.

It was a great couple of days!

Now I need to get busy and get some stuff ready for the booth for tomorrow's dealer day, but I just wanted to share with you what came in the mail today!!!



My very first ivory Fiesta mixing bowl and it's a #6!!! Now I only need 1 more in that size and two #7's and I'll be all done with my Fiesta bowl collections. Still on the search for a #403 pink and white striped Pyrex-to finish that set...and a couple of other patterns by other manufacturers. Maybe I do need a 12 step program for my bowl addiction-lol!

Tomorrow is the Advent by Candlelight event that our women's ministry department is hosting at a local banquet facility, I am hostessing a table and I'll be back to share how that went soon!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!! I gotta get busy and get the tree up! Cookies next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm entranced by your Vintage Tablecloth banner... if you had all those Lovely Vintage Tablecloth Linens in a Booth or Shop I'd be Tempted to want them ALL... AS IF I don't already have a Hoarded Collection beyond what any Sane person should own! *LOL*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete