Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

All Decked out for Valentines Day!

A week ago Sunday was dealer day at my antique mall and I brought almost all of my red and white stuff to display in the middle of my booth. I really like doing seasonal displays every month. I have so much fun figuring out what to take and how to set it up! I really loaded my tables and an old trunk up with goodies. It didn't last very long...this past Saturday, I sold the trunk so I knew I needed to get in there to clean up the mess left behind and bring in new stuff.

The mall employees are so kind to try to not make it look like a bomb went off when a big display piece sells. I was expecting a huge mess, and it really wasn't all that bad. I really appreciate their thoughtfulness and kindness to try to keep it looking decent!

Here is what it looked like on the 3rd when we left...





...and here is what it looked like on the 10th when I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment