Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Need to Find Some Time!

I just picked up a big stack of vintage goodness---from the LIBRARY!!! Now I just need some time to sit down and drool flip through the pages!!!

 I know you know that I hate to sew, but I still love to look at what can be made!


 Two of my loves combined in one!!! Quilts and vintage tablecloths! I don't know if I could actually go through with cutting up a tablecloth though...

 I don't have any yet, but I do love them!


The cover is ruined on this little book, it is filled with all kinds of vintage food/kitchen advertising!!

I just had 5 minutes to share these great books with you, I'll have to read them another time-I have to get changed for my game. I'm glad it's just down the street tonight and not the one that's an hour away!!! 

Spring is in the air in Michigan! It was absolutely gorgeous today! Lots of mild weather and breathtaking blue skies and lots of sunshine! Don't blink!!! Tomorrow we're supposed to get a big storm with 6+ more inches of snow!

Stay warm and safe friends!!! Spring is on its way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment