Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

All Ready for March...my last March

It's interesting how quickly I've gotten over closing down my booth in the antique mall. I thought I'd have regrets, I though I'd always wonder "what if", I thought I'd start to second guess myself, but none of that has happened. I've had fun doing it for a little over 3 years, but now it's time to move on. The hardest part is getting through the 60 days (from the 30th) notice that my antique mall requires you to give when you leave. It used to be 30 days, but of course, the month that I decide to give my notice, is the month they instituted the additional 30 days. By the time I move out I will have given 78 days notice.

Today I am starting a 20% off 'Moving Out" sale. Everything, including items marked "firm" will get an extra 20% off. Then starting April 1 everything will be 40% off until the 30th when I pack everything up one last time and move whatever is left out.

Here is what it looked like last Sunday when I set it all up for March...





No comments:

Post a Comment