Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Potluck...trying something new

I don't know about you, but I love a good potluck. Maybe because I love trying new things. Not just things that other people bring to share, but I like to try new things with what I bring too. Sometimes my new food adventures are a total flop, and sometimes they turn out pretty good. I'm hoping this new idea turns out to be one of the good ones.

I made mini little no-bake cheesecake cups-a little bigger than shot glass size. Half cherry and half blueberry. I have a can of whipped topping to squirt a little dollop on top of each one right before we eat them-YUM! I can't wait to try them tomorrow!




Early tomorrow morning, these will be piled high with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and yum! So much cheaper and better tasting when you make your own subs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment