Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Week in Pictures...

It's been another week of getting ready, and waiting. Doing all kinds of things that I won't be able to do while I'm recuperating. By the time I actually have my surgery, it will have been the longest six weeks of my life! I'm not stressing, not worried, not obsessing-just ready to move on and start feeling better!

 This is what happens when you ask someone in your house to "deadhead the hydrangea" -Yikes! I've been babying this for 3 years, I think it's a lost cause!

 View from my sun room window.


 Late blooming Rose of Sharon bush.



 Love, love, love this girl!!!





 Still pretty, even if it's on the compost pile!


 Happy Pumpkin candle 
holders!!




 Ornaments a co-worker picked up for me at a garage sale last .













 bumper stickers I got in the mail for free!

 Not old, but I love it!

quarter license plates for my state of Michigan repurpose project.

No comments:

Post a Comment