Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

M15 Yard Sale Trail 2016

Today was sooo much fun!!! Auntie and I hopped in and out of the car too many times to count, all along M15 between Clarkston and  just north of Saginaw. The actual sale goes all the way to Bay City, but we tired out, and wanted to revisit the Yellow Dog Sale in Goodrich to see if an item Auntie passed up, might still be there. Tomorrow is the official start of the sale, but there were tons of sales to shop at today.

We couldn't have asked for a better day! Blue skies as far as the eye could see, tons of sunshine, and LOTS of laughs! I didn't get as many pics as I was hoping to get, but I do have fun memories to look back on!

Here are the pics from my day:

First stop: Auntie scored on some vintage albums that she can't wait to listen to!

Yellow Dog Market parking lot sale



Some places had very full tables, some not so much.


Saw more than enough painted furniture to last a lifetime!




Where was this when I was doing catering!?!?

This homemade guy reminds me of the one my grandma made and displayed every year as far back as I can remember. My grandma was very talented with her ceramics, and spent many, many hours making many many different things.


I had to laugh when I read this sign taped to the box. These were never used and in mint condition for $90.



I helped Auntie find this super fun pinball type vintage game.



Saw fans at a LOT of the places we stopped.

Made me think of one of the pastors at work. I didn't know there was a town in Michigan with this name!


Found this at a little sale on a table with a ton of smalls...there was a yellow one too, but it had two chips on it.

Why, yes! I'll take it for a quarter, even though I already have one! Harlequin!!! Why couldn't it be the original green-the one that I need?!? Oh well, I happy -for a quarter!

Two compete sets of twin sheets for the spare bedroom...they feel as if they've never been used!

Vintage pillowcases!

Michigan cookie cutters! $1 for both, and a little later down the road, I found them in a collectibles shop for $14.99 for the pair!

For a quarter a panel, I thought I'd give them a try for something fun at either my kitchen window or the spare bedroom windows.

Michigan tea towel!

Today was a much needed day! Great weather, Blue skies, sunshine and LOTS of laughing!!! I can't wait for more days like today!!!

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I went to one of these sales a few years ago! I remember being sore the next day from getting in and out of the car so many times :-)

    ReplyDelete