Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project Update...

Remember the headboard I got last weekend? The one I wanted Kevin to turn into a bench? He's been busy out in his woodshop! It's coming along nicely!


Here's the headboard and footboard I picked up at Friday's Sale of the Year-soon to be a couple more benches!


Here's the rocker I rescued from the dumpster.
It's hard to see what's wrong with it in this shot, Kevin took it and there's too much barn junk behind it. There are 2 spindles missing from either side of the backrest, and the backrest has been broken on the top right side. Other than that, it is really solid and intact.

These two projects along with finishing the first bench should keep him busy enough until the sunroom is done-then he has some cabinets to make! :)

2 comments:

  1. ooh the bench is going to look beautiful! I love the rocking chair too, cant wait to see that transformed :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea, it looks great so far. I wish I was good at that kind of thing (or my husband!)

    ReplyDelete