Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There's a New Burger Place in Town!

A couple of weeks ago, a new restaurant opened in town. I guess since I don't get the local paper, I must have missed all of the hoopla and celebrating. I just happened to drive by one day and see people sitting at the tables by the windows.

Last Thursday, Kevin and I gave them a try for lunch. I was skeptical, since it was such a new place...thinking it will be crowded-we'll have to wait, it's downtown, so parking is going to be difficult, since it's new, that means new servers & cooks which usually means-lonnnggg wait times for your food.

I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't chaotic, and packed-there was a manageable number of people dining there. It was nicely decorated. Parking was easier than I expected. The service was awesome-Kevin had a refill set in front of him when he still had half a glass of lemonade!

The food was good. I don't think I will be eating there on a regular basis-although I do LOVE burgers and fries! The fries are somewhere between regular fries and burnt fries...I guess it is their signature to have brown fries. All of the burgers are double-they were HUGE! Next time, I'll have to remember to order it "small" and only have one patty.

 The menu-the whole right side is just burgers. The upper Left side is sides, lower left is salads and that's it!
 A little train that went around the entire restaurant.

Oops! Forgot to show you the before picture! Obviously it was good, since it's all gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment