Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heading North!

Eric got off this morning on his mission trip, I put a few new things in the booth, stopped at a flea market at a local church (not worth parking the car for), went to Costco, packed, cleaned the house, did 5 loads of laundry...and now I'm heading north! Woo hoo!

Bright and early tomorrow morning I'll be heading off to some R & R in Michigan's great Upper Peninsula-accommodations courtesy of Mom & Dad! I'm hoping for lots of sunshine, fishing, and kayaking-and no work! Kevin and Adam are holding down the fort at home since they both have to work.

Here are some pictures I took last year...I'm sure I'll have plenty more to post in a few days! Have a great week everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images! Makes me want to get in the car and just start driving :0)

    ReplyDelete