Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

What a Day!

Yesterday when I left home to go to my parent's house in the Upper Peninsula, it was such a beautiful morning! I drove through Howell and this is what I saw in the skies...


You have to look closely, but you can see hot air balloons in the sky. I got to watch them for about the first 20 minutes of driving. There were 15 of them-all from the Michigan Challenge Balloonfest.

The rest of the drive was very peaceful, and very much needed! I spent a lot of time praying and singing praise songs along with the radio. Just seeing the beautiful surroundings as I drove, and lifting my friends and family up in prayer and praising God for His goodness made yesterday such an awesome day!

Here was my first glimpses of the Mighty Mac...







More beautiful things to look at...





 Maddie loving a boat ride last night.

 An eagle in the tree...see it?


Loving the slow life here in the U.P.. Hoping to hit some antique and junk shops later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment