Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Update...

Yesterday my Mom met with hospice for my grandma. Since she has congestive heart failure and kidney failure and is refusing dialysis, there is nothing that can be done for her, and it is just a matter of time.

My Aunt had another MRI yesterday and she is going in tomorrow for more radiation in a different spot.


My friend Ellen's Dad went to be with the Lord last Friday and his funeral was today.

Thanks so much for the kind words, thoughts and prayers everyone!! They really meant a LOT!!!!

Sorry-I don't have time for a post of vintage goodies, I am taking over the booth solo as of Friday, so every spare minute is being spent on getting stuff ready to go! After Friday, I'll finally have some free time.

I miss all of your blogs and can't wait to catch up!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of the sorrows in your life. know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete