Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A LOT of Work...a Little Rest...Soon More Work!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, I'm sure you've seen all the posts I've been doing on our sun room addition. Kevin and I are very tired from all of the work we've put into it, and we've decided to take a break for the rest of the summer.

All that is left to do is the built in book/display cases, and maybe some blinds or curtains. We cleaned out all of the trim, wood scraps, ladders and tools yesterday and I swept and mopped the floor. It is a really big room, and I just love it! I can't wait for the cabinets!! Those will come probably early fall, when the weather cools down.

This is what it looks like for right now.


I am really bummed that the french doors didn't come with any type of screens! I thought we were very specific that we had to have screens, but for some reason the ones that we got don't have them! I guess we must have zoned out when we ordered them or something! I am hoping that my handy husband can make a wooden frame and that we can get some wooden screen doors on there. Otherwise the black flies and the mosquitoes will eat us up-and it is too hot to not have them open for the breeze!

A variation of this cabinet is what I'd like to have on both sides where the blue foam board is...

Stay tuned...the saga continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment