Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Uh-oh...I think I love it...but I can't keep it...but I want to keep it...can I keep it?

I picked this rusty, crusty white metal cabinet up last weekend in Gaylord when I was hanging out with my mom and dad and hitting a few garage sales. I asked the woman running the sale if she'd take less than the price that was marked. Right away she lowered it by a quarter, and while I was still "thinking", she lowered it by half of the original price!

SOLD!!! It is a spacesaver cabinet and the lowest shelf is really rusty and crusty. The rest of the shelves aren't too bad-they were covered with contact paper. I ripped off all of the sticky, dirty contact paper and decided to cover the shelves with a red and white shelf liner. One roll was exactly enough to do all of the shelves!

Once I got done, I fell in love!!! How many rusty, crusty white metal cabinets can one girl have?




1 comment:

  1. My vote? A girl can NEVER have too many rusty, crusty white metal cabinets...KEEP IT!

    You can always change your mind and sell it later, but once gone, you'll never get it back.

    ReplyDelete