Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

These Fun Little Treasures Arrived Today...

 
This fun little set of Federal Glass mixing bowls arrived from Ebay today!
There was a small heart stopping moment when I first saw the box and one corner was pretty badly crushed. Two other times when I've received a partially crushed box, the contents have been smashed, so the first thing I did was shake the box...
WHEW! No rattling from inside! I quickly opened the box to find probably THE best packing job I've ever seen! Every bowl in the set survived the journey!!
They arrived very dirty, but I was able to clean them up nicely. Now I am on the hunt for the fifth and final bowl in the set, it is the smallest bowl with red dots. In this picture, the smaller bowl has orange dots, even though they look red.

No comments:

Post a Comment