Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Feelin Kind of Soggy!

I'm glad I didn't try to do the Yard Sale Trail today!! It has rained pretty much non-stop here all day. Sometimes it is light, and sometimes it just pours. I went to the booth today and did a big clean clean-up and rearrange job. Eric went with me to haul stuff in and out-all for the cost of lunch out!

I was discouraged to find some things missing (again) and glass shards on the floor (again). I've had a long run of missing/broken things in my booth-since about February. I know people sometimes carry things around and drop them off in other booths, but I've scoured the mall every month to no avail. I know it's just part of being a booth renter, but it sure gets discouraging!!




This is what happens when you try to take a picture really fast, so you don't get caught, when your mall has a no camera policy! I like to take pictures of my booth after I arrange it so I can go back and look to see how I had it, and plan for how I want it to be set up the next month.

I don't know if it's the rain, or just too much on my mind, but my brain is mush lately! I left the antique mall twice today and forgot my check both times! I went back the second time, because I realized Eric forgot to put a price tag on a couple things. The third time I went back ( I only got about a block away, instead of all the way home) was because I set down a baggie with my safety pins, price tags, tape and ink pen and forgot it on a shelf in my booth.

Here's hoping for some drier weather tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Besides a much needed drink for our gardens and crops, I think a rainy weekend is good for the antique mall business. I hope we sell a lot this weekend!

    ReplyDelete