Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Zucchini Casserole Recipe-YUM!!!

I got a GREAT zucchini recipe from my cousin Jody-it's the best thing I've tried with zucchini so far...I changed it a little bit though...I added the chicken and the chicken broth and I cubed the zucchini instead of slicing it.

Zucchini Casserole
4 chicken breasts-cooked and cubed
2 1/2 C cubed zucchini
1 C chopped onion
1 1/2 C shredded carrot
6T butter
2 pkgs (boxes) stuffing mix (stove top or store brand)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz sour cream

Saute zucchini, onion and carrots in butter until tender crisp. remove from heat and stir in soup, sour cream, and stuffing. 
 Mix in 1/4 - 1/2 box of chicken broth. Cover the bottom of a sprayed 9x13 pan with the cooked cubed chicken.  Bake at 350 for 30-40 mins.



1 comment:

  1. It does look yummy! This is timely as I am being squashed (cough, cough) under a pile of zucchini right now. I've made the relish and the bread, but this gives me something new!

    ReplyDelete