Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Funning things up with Meyercord decals!

I did it! I got up enough nerve to try the decals! I am sooo thankful that my friend Auntie warned me that the decals get brittle and crack and crumble and disintegrate from age! I would have been so upset had I not known that would happen when it DID happen!

This one was too bad to use, but I did use the other ones-cracks and all!

I kind of think it give it more character, and makes it look more vintage-more loved than if it would have been perfect.





I have a couple of folding bed trays that are just a natural wood color that I'm thinking of painting and using some decals on to fun them up a little too-I'll show you how it turns out-when I get the time and get up enough nerve to try it!

1 comment:

  1. I recently found this post on a search for Meyercord decal info. A link to this post has been added to my blog: http://minnesotajunker.blogspot.com/2013/05/furniture-decals.html

    ReplyDelete