Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another trip to the library

I got a few emails yesterday and today letting me know some of the books I had requested had arrived and were ready for pick-up. One nice thing about a new driver in the house is that they are always looking for an opportunity to drive! So I had no problem convincing Eric to make a book run.

These are what he brought back!


This is my favorite section in the book!

My new wish list includes a set of Pyrex mixing bowls in both the aqua and pink colors...
and some of these custard cups...

Can you believe these prices!?!


and a bag of fiction-since I'm a pretty fast reader, this should last about a week.
I'm thinking I might be getting more reading time this fall and winter. My ankle just hasn't healed up from the bad sprain in early May, and 3 months of physical therapy didn't seem to strengthen it as much as it should have. All (3) but one of my volleyball leagues are starting up next week, and I'm worried that I won't be able to play at the level I was at before the injury. It's really depressing me this week-I love to play, but I don't want to play if I can't play well, because I'm not doing my teammates any favors if I can't hold my own...

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink Pyrex. I'll be looking for that from now on....and that page from one of the books, the picture with the Jetson's pattern, is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Putting on the Style' looks like my kind of book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both commented on the same book! LOL! It wasn't so great on the inside. Not enough pictures!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitzi, the pink Pyrex would go GREAT in your booth at Williamston!!!

    ReplyDelete