Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Chomping at the Bit...

Tomorrow is the day! The last Michigan Antiques Festival at the Midland County Fairgrounds for nine long months!!! I have been waiting for this day since we went in June! I have everything ready to go...I am soo excited, I'm afraid there won't be much sleeping for me tonight!


Sunglasses?
Check!


Cell Phone?
 Check!

Disposable rain poncho-just in case?
Check!

Money?
 Check!


Comfy walking shoes?
 Check!

New Granny cart?
Check!

Extra bags to hold all of our fantastic bargains and treasures?
Check!

Gas in the tank?

Check!

GPS charged and ready to go?
 
Check!

Now I just need tomorrow to hurry up and get here, and I'll be good to go!

Are you coming?

You can check them out on their facebook page-they just posted a bunch of pictures of booths that are being set up for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OOhh.Have fun!That's not a granny cart - it's a treasure hauler!Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete