Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Girlfriends in God

A couple of days ago I subscribed to a daily devotional that comes right to my inbox. Lately I've been feeling frazzled, overwhelmed, frustrated and sometimes at the end of my rope from all the things that are going on. I've been also going through a flat time in my walk as a Christian and really needed something to speak to my heart-to encourage me. I tend to spend so much energy encouraging, helping and praying for others-yet I rarely ask my friends for that same kind of support for myself.

I've only gotten 2 emails from this site, but both of them were like a breath of fresh air to me. They spoke right to my heart and what I've been thinking and going through. I also subscribed to two other daily devotionals from this same site and I am really glad I did. Click here to check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment