Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

Last weekend's sales were so depressing! They went from 185 the week before down to 56 last weekend (in our local paper), and of those, only about 4 or 5 looked interesting and only 1 ended up worth the effort of getting into the car-and it was just barely worth it!

This week, the number of sales is way up (97 garage sales and 6 estate sales) and there are a bunch that look VERY interesting! Auntie and I are meeting up tomorrow and we are hoping to find lots of treasures to bring home with us! (Hoping for Swanky Swigs!!! )

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to watch a volleyball match between a local home school group and Livingston Christian School. The JV and Varsity teams will be competing and since I know some girls on both sides (and I play in a co-ed league with the home school team's coach), I thought it would be a good opportunity to go and cheer them all on!

Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!!! Happy Treasure hunting this weekend!!! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures and seeing the treasures you bring home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment