Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

My 2015 List of Must Visit Flea Markets & Antique Festivals in Michigan (and nearby)

Yesterday's adventure was so much fun and the weather has been so cold for so long that I'm really getting the bug to get out and do some serious treasure hunting! I decided to make a list of where I plan to visit between now and the end of the year so that I don't miss anything!!

Mega Mall Outdoor Flea Market - 3rd Sunday - April through October
Armada Flea Market - Sundays 6:30am-1:00pm April - October
Allegan Antiques Market - Last Sunday of the Month - April through September
Antiques Market of Williamston Open Houses - Usually around Easter, in July and December
M-15 Heritage Route Yard Sale-First Weekend in May
Davisburg Antiques Festival - First Weekend in May and October
Utica Antiques Market - May 9 & 10, July 11 & 12, Sept 12 & 13
Springfield Extravaganza - May 15-17, and Sept 18-20
Midland Antiques Festival - May 30 & 31, July 18 & 19, Sept. 19 & 20
Little Red Schoolhouse Flea Market - 2nd Sunday of the Month April-October
West Michigan's Longest M-37 Yard Sale - June 26-28
U.S. 12 Heritage Trail Yard Sale - August 7-9
Michigan's Yard Sale Trail - M25/M29 - August 12-14

It looks like a great spring and summer to me!!! Fill in with a few garage sales, and an estate sale here or there and I think it will be a blast-and over before I know it!!!

What are your favorites? Did I miss any that you think I should add? Send me an email or leave a comment to let me know what your thoughts are!


3 comments:

  1. You should check out the upcoming Flea Market in Livonia MI put on by the historical society at Greenmead. It is terrific with great bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fall Flea Market at Greenmead in Livonia is September 13th. Only $2 admission. I've found some quality collectibles and unique items at reasonable prices. It's a really good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fall Flea Market at Greenmead is September 13th. I've found some wonderful quality items at reasonable prices. It's only $2 admission and a really good time!

    ReplyDelete