Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Let the Craziness Begin!

The first week in February is always the start of a busy couple of months for me. It's a good busy, hanging out with friends and playing volleyball. I'll be playing in the evenings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, and Bible study on Thursdays with my cousins.

So, I've spent the weekend soaking up good times with family and friends. On Friday, I had lunch with my oldest and his gf, and he humored us and wandered around the mall with us for a while. I am not a mall girl (more of a thrift/antique shop girl), so I can't remember the last time I was in a mall,  but it was fun to hang out with them.

Saturday we had great games and LOTS of laughs with old and new friends, and this afternoon we went and saw a volleyball friend in a play called "Dearly Beloved". It was a silly play, with lots of laughs, and he was thrilled to see us! After the play we went out to dinner, and now we're just enjoying the evening, binge watching Netflix-my newest addiction is Heartland. Have you seen it yet?

I got some good pics today of the flowers that I got on Friday for my birthday, and thought I'd share. Since I'm working a lot in the next couple of weeks as well as my busy volleyball schedule, I'll probably not have much to share.

Hope you are all doing well! Happy Hunting friends!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment