Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

My 2018 Wish List

Every year, I like to plan ahead and put together a wish list, mostly so I can remember what I am looking for when I'm out treasure hunting, so that I don't come home with something I already have! This year's list is the smallest list ever! I imagine each year it will become less and less. I don't think I'll ever find everything on my list. some things are very rare, and wayyy above my el cheap-o price range.

I over-heard one of my cousins telling someone about my Pyrex and Fiesta display shelves in our sun room the other day. She told the person she was talking to that it looked really nice, kind of like a store display...not like a hoarder at all! That made me laugh. I'm still smiling today as I type this. Especially since that cousin is a total minimalist, who doesn't collect anything!

So here is my list for this year:


See what I mean about not ever finding some of them in my price range? Since I don't get out as often as I used to, if I ever do find some of these things-imagine how exciting and how much FUN it will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment