Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Treasure Hunting While the Skies Were Blue!

A Couple of weeks ago, the weather was crazy good! The first weekend in December and the skies were blue and the temperature was in the mid fifties-perfect weather for some much needed treasure hunting!

On Friday, I visited Mega Mall and The Little Red Schoolhouse. I drove around all day with my sunroof open! Soaking in the sunshine and blue skies while I put aside the stressers of work projects and dirty laundry at home!

The next day, Mr went with me to Maumee Antique Mall. We saw LOTS of new dealers, with LOTS of new inventory, and we also saw a LOT of the same old, same old in a lot of booths.

Here are some pics of our adventure:






























It was such a lovely day, it sure didn't seem like December in Michigan! Less than two weeks later-it finally seems like December in Michigan! We have about 9" of snow now!



Not old, but I couldn't walk away! Great prices at Maumee Antique Mall!

Found at Swan Creek-not old, but perfect for my sunroom table!


A Maumee find! My second pixieware treasure!!

There is nothing more refreshing than getting away from it all for a few hours, especially when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment