Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sights along the way...

Here are some shots of things I passed today during my travels....








 I get so sad every time I see this abandoned house along the expressway. Someone started building it, and never finished it, and just left it to rot.

 Downtown Ann Arbor-this picture doesn't show how many people there were-there were people walking everywhere-enjoying the beautiful weather.

 I couldn't believe this line! It kind of reminded me of the Seinfeld show about the soup. These people waiting to get in to Zingerman's saw me circle the block three times trying to find a parking spot for Treasuremart.



Today was a nice day! I enjoyed my adventure-although it would have been more fun to have someone along for the ride!

What did you do today??

No comments:

Post a Comment