Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Guess Where I'm Going Tomorrow?

Allegan Antiques Market!


Located in southwestern lower Michigan, this antiques market is only open on last Sunday of the month from April to September. They have over 400 vendors (200 of which are under cover from the elements-so they are open rain or shine).

The weather is supposed to be 85 degrees with scattered thunder showers-let's just hope it is really scattered!

I am meeting my Mom later today (she is driving down from her home in the U.P.), and we are spending the night and will shop the antiques market in the morning, and visit my cousin's daughter's high school graduation open house in Big Rapids in the afternoon. Then it is off to the Upper Peninsula for the week and some time with Mom and Dad and my boys and my furry buddy (Maddie)-too bad Kevin has to work...but someone has to stay home to take care of the chickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment