Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Picker for Hire...

I just LOVE to hunt for treasures and I was thinking the other day that it would be really fun to quit my day job (as a church lady-youth ministry office assistant for 3 youth pastors), and get a new one as a professional picker! I only have one question...how do you get a job as a picker?

I'm not really interested in opening a booth in an antiques shop, or selling on Ebay or any other internet site-I just love the thrill of the hunt and finding great treasures at rock-bottom low prices. Surely there has to be someone out there who likes the whole selling part and not the hunting part...right?

How do you go about advertising your services as a picker? Where do you advertise? Have you ever heard of such a working relationship-a picker and a seller?

I think it would be the job of a lifetime to visit all of the antique festivals, garage sales, flea markets, estate sales and shops all over-and get paid to do it! So, I am officially throwing my hat into the ring and offering up my services as a picker! If anyone out there is in need of someone to do the leg work of hunting down treasures-let me know! I have been a bargain hunting treasure seeker for many years already and have a lot of great treasures of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment