Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Odd housewarming presents...

My oldest son, Adam who will soon be 22 informed me that his best friend's sister finally moved out and got her own apartment. He wanted to go to the Salvation Army to try to find her a housewarming present since they are all going to be hanging out tomorrow night.

I was not prepared for what he bought!! My idea of a housewarming present is something that is thoughtful, useful, and even something they might actually want. His idea is to get the biggest laugh.

This is what he got her...
She doesn't even have a hamster!


 He only wanted the mug, they were sold as a set and they had a tan sticker-so they were half off!


 She doesn't smoke and no one that she hangs out with smokes....

This one is disturbing. It has a sticker on the back that talks about what a good mama bear she is, not only does she nurse her own two, but she's adopted an orphan that she feeds as well...

I would love to be there to see her face when she opens her gifts...I would have probably gotten her a set of bowls-LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment