Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Tea Party!!!

Today was the big day! Zoe's tea party!!! What a fun day!! Daddy and Grandpa joined the ladies for a sweet little party for such an awesome, adorable, strong, loving, kind, sweet & special little girl!!!


 Vintage tablecloth, vintage luncheon trays and punch cups, cloth napkins, Fiesta teapot and white lacy teapot, princess crown cookies from Milford bakery, tiaras, feather boas, ring pops, cherry limeade"tea", cold brew tea, and goodies, goodies, goodies!!!

 Grandma to Zoe, my Aunt

 Grandpa to Zoe, my Uncle-brother to my Dad.

 The party girl!

 Mama to Zoe, and my baby cousin.

 Daddy to Zoe and my cousin-in-law.

 Special Z cakes from Milford bakery.

 Kisses from her favorite school friend!

 Tickle time!

 Grandpa, you look silly!


 Filled with gummy bears and had a mini Hershey bar sticking out like a stir stick or straw.


Such an excited girl!!! I LOVE this girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment