Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Summer Trip (continued)...

I never dreamed that when I started the last post that it would be so long! It looks like the trip to the World's Longest Yard Sale post will have to come in segments- didn't realize there was so much to tell! :)

After we left the Fiesta factory (and I had made some great purchases), we headed to Lesage, WV to check out and hopefully eat at Hillbilly Hot Dogs-a restaurant I had seen on one of my favorite shows, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. It was a bit out of our way (we were heading to Smoky Mountain Knife Works next-a little stop for hubby), but I really wanted to check it out.

We finally got there-right at closing time! In fact, they had closed up a tiny bit early on that day. We got there 10 minutes before 5 and they were already gone. All I was able to do was take a picture of the outside display, and hope for another opportunity to visit again some day.

If you ever have a reason to be in Lesage area, check this place out! It looks like a fun place! Check out their website www.hillbillyhotdogs.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment