Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

All Filled Up!

I was able to get off work a little early today, so I had a chance to add some more stuff to the booth-whew! My mind kept wandering to thoughts of how bad my booth must look with so many big things missing from it over the past week while we were gone.

It was pretty messed up-but no where near as bad as I expected! The employees in my antique mall were very thoughtful and kind and moved a couple of things around to try to disguise the big holes and they worked hard to get everything that was on top of the stuff that sold into a new place.

I'm really thankful to have such conscientious people working there, looking after things when I can't get in. As I walked in today, one employee came rushing over with a HUGE smile on her face! She was there on one of my big days last week,and told me that it was one lady who kept going back and forth from my booth to the check-out counter with things she was buying! She was so excited and happy for me-how sweet!!

Now it is REALLY full for the big sale on Friday! I decided to go with a 20% discount this time--hopefully a lot of things will find happy new homes!!




If you zoom in, you can see the Imperial Candlewick punch bowl set, and the amber carnival glass punch bowl set...I'm really having a hard time selling the Candlewick set-I LOVE Candlewick!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks full to me! Lots of goodies to buy. Just had a 20% off sale at one shop and I haven't checked to see how we did!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete