Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekend Finds--Would You Buy It Linky Party #1

I only went to two estate sales this week. One was more of a moving sale than an estate sale, and everything was newer, and nothing like the vintage goodies that I usually hunt for. The second one was just a couple miles away, but and it was a 35 minute wait before it opened.

It was in a subdivision-on a cul-de sac. It was interesting sitting in my car (catching up on the phone with my mom) watching people arriving to the sale. People were actually parking across driveways and blocking the homeowners from getting out. One couple drove up on their grass to get out, and another guy came out yelling and screaming until someone  got out of line to move their car.

I was number 17. They ran out of numbers at 48. I was surprised to see so many people. The pictures online didn't look overly interesting-I was going because it was a sale in my hometown and it was close.

I found three large old medical books for $1 each, and thought Adam might enjoy flipping through them since he is in the midst of nursing school. I also found a pretty awesome old metal cabinet. What do you think of it? Would you buy it?




What did you find this weekend? Link up your own finds (whether you bought them or not), and ask us if we would buy it (or not). Then let us know if you bought it or not and what you plan to do with it. I DID buy it! I couldn't pass it up for $10-would you???



Note: This is a linky party for fun. For showing off your weekend finds. It is NOT intended for shops or stores for free advertising. Please play by the rules!


This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 3 hrs, 52 min (11/7/2012 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


No comments:

Post a Comment