Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

S T R E S S E D!!!

Ever hear of the phrase "Hit the ground running?" I feel like that's all I've done since the wheels of our plane his the ground Friday evening! We had a busy Saturday and Sunday and then today was my first day back at work, and I had to spend half of the day away from my desk covering for a co-worker who was out. I had a week's worth of work piled up, plus things that need to get done this week (which is a short week).

On top of that...things have been flying out of my booth at the antiques mall! Here's a picture that shows the big things that are gone-there is a bunch of little things missing too. So, I have tonight to gather, and price things, as well as figure out a new layout plan, and tomorrow after work, but before 6pm is the only time I have to load it all in and stage it.

All on top of still trying to catch up at home and work, as well as prepare for Thanksgiving!! Oh My Gosh!! My head is swimming!!!

I might not be back until Friday-Have a great week friends!!! I apologize now for not getting back to all emails in a timely manner-I will get back to you, just as soon as I have an extra minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment