Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Ready for May!

I probably shouldn't try to cram so much into my days/weeks/months! I am starting to get to the point of exhaustion. After church today, we went to Dealer Day to remove the April display stuff and set up for May. I set a new record for speed! We were out the door in one hour and 10 minutes. Not bad for a total overhaul, and loading in 4 bins of stuff!

When I got home, I had big plans for all of the stuff I was going to accomplish today. Instead, a rotten headache took over and sent me under the covers. I wasted a beautiful day sleeping! I know I needed it, because I was up at 4:30 this morning, and have had an insane pace for the past 5 months.

Everything should be quite calm now that volleyball is over. I'm not going to know what to do with myself with so many free nights now! My only commitment is an every other Thursday Bible study with my cousins.

Kevin was able to get time off work, so he is flying to Florida with me on Wednesday to bring back his mom and step-dad's car, so I'll be scarce for this coming week, hopefully I'll have a fun adventure to share when we get back.

I plan to stop at the Big Peach Antique Mall and Jeffrey's Antique Mall-looking forward to spending time in these two favorite places!


Hope you have a great week!











1 comment:

  1. I just love your booth! So many things to see. I bet your talent for display leads to alot of sales!

    ReplyDelete