Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summertime Wishlist..

Since garage/estate/yard sales are starting to pick up and since Midland is coming up, I decided it's time to update my wish list for the summer. It always helps me to remember what I am looking for when I make a post about it, plus, I can scroll back through at the end of the season and check out how well I did.

This year, I am looking for...
 Amethyst glass rolling pin.

 Blue and white striped Pyrex mixing bowl set.

 Federal Mod flower mixing bowls to finish out my set.

 Fiesta syrup.

 Pyrex Gooseberry refrigerator set.

 Another white, twin iron bed-similar to this one that I already have for the spare bedroom.

 A Kitchen Kraft spoon and cake server to go with my fork. 

 Pyrexx 403, pink and white stripe mixing bowl.

 Red Fiesta divided plate.

 Red Harlequin pitcher.

 Fiesta relish tray inserts-need 3 plus center insert.

 Fire King Sealtest cottage cheese dishes-need purple, green and turquoise.

 Turquoise Fiesta divided plate.

 Turquoise Pyrex mini fridgies-need the two smallest ones.

 Vintage yardsticks.

 Yellow stripe Pyrex mixing bowls-two smaller sizes.

Queen size yo-yo quilt.
As always, I will also be watching for hankies, tablecloths, quilts, and anything in glass that catches my eye. I'll also be looking for soap flake pitchers, a green honey whip jar, a vintage Partridge Family lunch box, vintage ornaments, vintage blow molds, and vintage aprons. 

Now, to just find some time to hit some sales!!!  

6 comments:

  1. Nice wish list! Very cool pyrex you are looking for!
    Love your bathroom makeover. Are you still going to move, or did you already??
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! We didn't end up moving-the deal with the township and the developer fell through so the township doesn't want our property--right now. I'm sure it will come back around, as they have bought all the property around us, but for right now, we get to stay and enjoy our home and property!

      Delete
  2. Gee, you don't want much, do you? Seriously, I hope you find all (or at least some) of those treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie! I usually do a pretty fair job of finding things on my wish lists. It's funny that the things I didn't find from past lists, don't really interest me very much now. When are we going junkin together again? It's been too long!!!!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea! To have an idea of things your in search for. I love tag sales, flea markets and thrift store! Good luck on your vintage finds!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of yo yos! Although i love making them, I'd never be patient enough to save up that many!

    ReplyDelete