Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cheap Finds

I didn't get out to very many sales this weekend. On Friday, I was stuck at home waiting for a well repair person to show up. He finally got here around noon and was here for about half an hour. It was an electrical issue and it took him about a minute to fix it. He waited to make sure everything filled up and worked properly before he left. We are very thankful that it was such an easy fix!!

After he left, I went to a couple of sales and the things I got, were super cheap!


Total spent: $1.10.

Friday night we went to Rochester Hills to the Onyx to watch my cousin's sons play hockey. They play for Rochester College, and the game was against Oakland University. It was an action packed,fast paced game, and LOTS of fun to watch! They won 5-3, making it even more fun!! It was a late game, so we didn't get home until well after midnight.

Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment