Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tiger's Game!!

Yesterday, my bosses treated the entire staff to a Tiger's game at Comerica Park! They have done this for three years now. I didn't go last year because it was a night game, and I have to get up at 5:30 for work...I did go two years ago though.

They even paid for spouses to go! We got a ticket as well as a food voucher for a hot dog, chips and a small  beverage. Our seats were up pretty high, but we had a great view of the field! Boy was it HOT!!! We were right out there cooking in the sun!

It was a pretty boring game-not much excitement for most of it. The Tiger's were down two runs for most of the game, then they tied it up and went into extra innings. That's when we decided to head for our car. After nine innings baking in the hot sun, we called it quits.

They ended up winning with a walk-off single in the 11th-the best, most exciting part of the game and we missed it!!! Oh, well...at least we beat the traffic! We had to walk about 4 blocks to the car, it was like walking through a gauntlet of pan-handlers, beggars, street musicians, crazy people, and other people who were attending the game.

The place we parked at was only $5. The place where Eric and the rest of the maintenance crew parked was $20 and they were about the same distance away as we were! I just found this place by pure luck-it was where my GPS told me to turn! :)

Here are some of the shots I took at the game...



























No comments:

Post a Comment