Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sad News...

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concern. My aunt Brenda passed away peacefully late Monday afternoon. The past week has been very hectic and it has gone by really fast! Last week Thursday, my parents came to town because it was my aunt's birthday. She was in the hospital in Detroit at Karmanos Cancer Treatment Hospital.

They were told, along with my uncle that they should set up Hospice for my aunt-and that she only had 4 months left to live. They moved her to Arbor Hospice in Ann Arbor on Friday where they were told she only had one week!!

My mom,her husband and two of her daughters were with her when she passed away. My mom said she knew it was going to be soon because of her breathing. She called her friend Jessica and Jessica sang Amazing Grace over the phone to my aunt. My mom hugged her and whispered in her ear to go dance with Jesus, and then dance with Brian (my brother who passed away 12 years ago). Shortly after that she passed...

She was a very loving, caring person who will be greatly missed!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry

    When my husband was dying I told him to tell my MOm & grandmother hi for me when he got to heaven. I lost all 3 within a few years.

    sound silly to day that but it gave up both hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for your losses Curtains!!! It wasn't silly at all to say that!!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to be late with these condolences. I've been away from the blog world for a bit. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete