Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas...at our house!

On the first day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...

 ♪...a chicken in a maple tree!

On the second day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...two Harlequin pitchers!

On the third day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...three Bobwhite quail!

On the fourth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...snowmen watching!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...five green eggs!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...Six Christmas cards!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...seven Fiesta shakers!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...eight vintage tablecloths!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...nine dotty bowls!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...ten glass salt cellars!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...eleven swanky swigs!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my loving son found for me...



...twelve cookies baking!

Hope you got a chuckle out of our 12 days of Christmas song-we sure had fun coming up with it!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment