Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some Great Things You Might Not Know About...

Just a quick post to share a couple of things that I recently found that I LOVE and thought you might too!







 Solar powered dragonfly garden stakes that come on at dark and rotate through all the colors! I have two that I got as gifts from my mom earlier this summer-they are so fun when they come on at night! They are clear during the day-no batteries, no special care.

Toad-Ally Hanky Panky and Triple Play. Chocolate drizzled caramel or butter toffee popcorn with peanuts and mini chocolate covered pretzels! YUM!!! I have only found them at Meijer-they are by the chips. They are a little pricey, for the size bag you get, but they are so sweet you only eat about a handful and then you are done. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved Grandma...
    Cool dragonfly solar lights. Haven't seen those yummy sounding treats!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete