Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OK-Who's the Wise Guy?

While I was at work today an email popped up on my personal email account. The email was from you.have.a.problem@yahoo.com. It was driving directions from my home address to the Brighton Hospital Addiction Treatment Facility! Ha!

I thought it was Adam who sent it, but he denied it (via text message-I've yet to look into his eyes when he tells me he didn't send it), Kevin says he didn't do it, and I can believe that-it would be too much work for him to go to all that trouble. Eric was in school, and he denied it...so now the hunt is on to find which friend sent me the message. I already checked with the three co-workers in my department...but I didn't ask Auntie yet....hmmm...

Considering I just posted about my Fiesta Addiction-I thought the email was pretty funny!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do it -- you should know me well enough by now to know that practical jokes aren't my thing. Keep looking (but be very careful about opening stuff like that in the future).

    ReplyDelete